 Star Wars / 10337
  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) being the star wars fan i am wouldnt a 2m superstar destroyer be off scale since a SSD in real life is 8 kilometers long? (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

I dunno, the real model for the movies wasn't 8 km long :-) It was probably around 2 metres :-) ---...--- cg-88@home.com ---...--- IG-88 was nothing! CG-88 is all-powerful!!! kai brodersen <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) A little larger, but not a whole lot. I saw one of the models at the National Air and Space Museum in DC a couple years back. The detail, close up, is incredible. They must have kit-bashed about a zillion WWII battleship model sets to build (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) Unless the exhibit changed from when I was there, they didn't have the Super Star Destroyer at the "Magic of Myth" exhibit in DC. They did have one of the Star Destroyer models, however. At the "Art of Star Wars" exhibit at Yerba Buena Gardens (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)