 Star Wars / 10303
  star wars creations in lego

I remember seeing some pictures of a "hanger" once that someone was working on. It has places where b-wings were held in racks and some other really cool details. Does anyone know of this site and/or other sites that have starwars (i don't know what (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: star wars creations in lego

That would be Eric Kingsley's page, The Scythe Squadron, one of the best Star Wars Lego sites I've seen (I'm still waiting for him to show us how to modify the B-Wing like he did!!! Damn they're good!) Here's the link: (URL) on Eric, show us how (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)