 Star Wars / 10247
Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:08:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scot Jandly writes:

Sure... do you want it via e-mail, or can I just put it up on brickshelf?

Ummm.....brickshelf would probably be better, if that's ok.  Just please
make sure to link me to the account and pic, or i'll never find it.

-Scot

No sweat... it's here:

That should get you to the DAT and the pic... the link to my account is in
my sig, in case you need to go at it that way.  The dat file is a little
rough... it's just the canopy, and I didn't put in any hinges or anything,
and the parts aren't all lined up correctly, but it should give you the idea.

If you have any trouble getting to it, let me know.

-Bryan
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hobartrus
(e-mail: hobartrus@hotmail.com)