 Star Wars / 10217
  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Heightwise, replacing a minifig's legs with a 1x2 brick results in something that could be an Ewok or Jawa (yah, I realize Jawas are actually smaller than Ewoks). Using a couple of 1x2 plates in place of the 1x2 brick gives something that (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:ehv93tsbs5ihd10...4ax.com... (...) I know some Star Wars fans cringe when they see / hear an Ewok mentioned but I was slightly disappointed when I saw the 2k1 catalog and the AT-ST only (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) no. Timmy from Time Cruisers was a normal minifig. All minifigs are the same size. (although you can make a short minifig by using a 1x2 brick (or plates) instead of legs. (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) As nice as it would be to see Yoda, Jawa, and Ewoks that are smaller than the rest of the minifigs, Lego,sadly, isn't going to do it. Anybody who has one of the new Watto minifigs will realize that. They used the same body piece that they used (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) If it's between getting a Yoda minifig that's as big as the rest and getting a single piece Yoda (like Sebulba) I'll take the Yoda minifig... But I for one hope that Lego realizes how important it is for Yoda, the Jawas, and the Ewoks to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) There's a good way to make a Yoda with a standard torso, and other standard LEGO pieces, but it requires having them in colors that I don't own. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm glad they haven't released Yoda yet, and hope they make (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)