 Star Wars / 10211
    Re: 1 of 3 FULL-SIZE Lego Darth Vader's available! —Eric Joslin
   (...) Well, If there are only three, and one is at 5th Avenue FAO in NYC, then we only need to find one more: (URL) seriously, seriously doubt that there are only three of these in the whole world. FAO Schwartz might only have three of these to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 1 of 3 FULL-SIZE Lego Darth Vader's available! —Kevin Knoot
   I saw one at the FAO in Las Vegas two weeks ago! (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)