 Star Wars / 10210
  TIE Interceptor, brief but slobbery review

Hey all, I was finally able to acquire this set in a trade and I think it is the best SW set so far. Unlike the X-Wing, the color scheme is uncluttered with little specks of green and red. Just the sinister beauty of dark gray and black with blue (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TIE Interceptor, brief but slobbery review

(...) However, it can still be done! (Just don't try swooshing very hard with only one hand!) (...) Those little red lights on the bottom of the cockpit aren't lasers, they're sensors. The lasers on the Tie Interceptor are on the four wing tips. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)