 Star Wars / 10178
  Re: Lego AT-AT (secrets revealed)

(...) Well - okay - can't argue with that. But the question remains: SO? I mean, we've yet to see the interior of an AT-AT in any film (apart from the cockpit footage in ESB) - and not even George Lucas came up with an actual walking one; they're (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT (secrets revealed)

(...) Um.. I'm not really arguing that an AT-AT not done to my exacting specifications wouldn't be cool or neat or anything, I was just clarifying my position. Actually, throughout this message it seems I've offended you or something, or perhaps you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT (secrets revealed)

(...) I'm not offended or insulted. But, you made some pretty disparaging remarks about making a walking AT-AT. Then, you clarified this by saying that you meant a fully operational one, with neatly hidden actuators and a detailed interior, would be (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT (secrets revealed)

(...) Thinking about this, I realise I'm talking rubbish. The elephant's front legs actually have reversed knees, like I was describing for large dinosaurs. It just kept the front legs straight when walking briskly in the footage (hoho) I was (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)