 Star Wars / 10171
    New MF MOC and 7146 TIE posted —Josh Opotzner
   Earlier tonight I picked up a TIE Fighter (I may have waited a little, not for that included stormtrooper) and Droid Escape, and another Red Planet protector so I could for the click hinges to finish the landing gear on my Falcon. More interior (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)