 Star Wars / 10152
  Re: 2001 search...

(...) Sometimes looking is part of the fun for me. But then again when you turn up empty handed it is a bummer. oh The excitment of looking up to the top shelf and seeing 4 TIEs turned backward so all you can read is the set number and the other (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 search...

(...) I agree... it's also great because every now and then when searching for the new sets you'll come across a large older set that you put off buying until it was too late... or so you thought. I love it when the local Kaybees clean out their (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)