 Star Wars / 10059
    MOC Thrawn LEGO Figure —Ahui Herrera
   I in the process of creating Grand Admiral Thrawn and was wondeirng if anyone knows of a god website where they have details of the militray bars that imperial militray personnel have? I know the more bars you have the higher rank you are but its (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC Thrawn LEGO Figure —Chris Gordon
     I tried to figure that out from staring at all 3 movies, and discovered that in the movies they don't seem to always follow the rules, at least twice they had different #s of bars for the same rank. So I gave up and used whatever I felt like for my (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC Thrawn LEGO Figure —Darren Townsend
     (...) Hi, the information that you seek is hidden deep in the bowels of an old West End Games RPG book - The Imperial Sourcebook. If you can't get hold of a copy, e-mail me and I'll give you the knowledge that you require. Regards Daz (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC Thrawn LEGO Figure —Selçuk Göre
    (...) (URL) think this will help. Selçuk (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)