 Star Wars / 10054
10053  |  10055
Subject:
Happy Holidays from FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:01:55 GMT

Remember when you were a kid, and you'd get a calendar that opened up to
something new every day as you counted down to Christmas Day? Well, we're
going to do the same thing at FBTB. Robert Martin is known for his
incredible minifig work - and he's going to open up and give you some of the
labels he uses for the figs, as well as give you some insight on how you can
use them to make some quick and easy custom minifigs. But while we're at it,
he's also going to dabble in a few items he's built. We hope you enjoy -
we'll be adding a new one every day until Christmas! Now where did I put his
instructions on how to build those Sandcrawler droids? . . .

Tim Saupé
Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans"
Your Star Wars LEGO News Source
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb