 Star Wars / 10046
  Re: AT-ST v2.0

(...) Sweet dude.. Much better then the garbage one I saw in the euro lego catalog, you should make planet destroyer thing,(its in one of the star wars encylopedia books)It looks mass cool, its some kind hover vehical or somethin.. Any way enough my (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: AT-ST v2.0

(...) "garbage" of any sort. About the vehicle: I think you mean the World-Devastator. It's cool but it's 2 kilometers long so to make that minifigscale..... ehhh I don't think so. Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: AT-ST v2.0

(...) Well let me revise that statement, no lego doesn't make garbage... they chose to make a AT-ST that reflected marketablity (bad sp.), rather then being authenthic. You chose the higher of the paths and I commend you, because Ive seen some (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: AT-ST v2.0

Will you do (...) Hmmmm very interesting.... Anime mecha.... If I can find some good pics, I'll build one. It will have to be a small mech because I only do small MOC's. Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)