 Star Wars / 10010
  Re: Improving Mindstorms R2???

(...) <snip> (...) I look forward to seeing your "more functional" R2... another thing that would be cool is if you could make him "waddle" when in bipedal mode like he does in the films... I'm pretty sure he can roll only in tripedal mode. Also, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Improving Mindstorms R2???

(...) That would be cool, but I'm not sure how to do it. The MindStorms R2 is too small to fit Kenny Baker ... (...) I'm not sure it'll have a MindStorms brain at all. The Microscout is next to useless, and the RCX is too big and too yellow. Maybe (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)