 Star Wars / *9783 (-10)
  Re: At-St

But I want to whine, whine, whine and perhaps the LEGO fariy will hear our whines and do something the next time around. =) I know LEGOs are for kids and I can built my own, but I don't want to be bother having to look for the pieces (buying from (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: At-St

(...) Because from the look of it, it would have been at a price point that would clash with the Imperial Shuttle. Try to keep in mind that LEGO actually has to have sets in each theme-year's offerings that meet certain price points. That said, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: At-St

Why couldn't lego give us THIS at-st instead of what they gave us! WHY! WHY! WHY! (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: At-St

(URL) you go :) Tim (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  At-St

Does anyone have pictures of the AT-ST that was in the MLS Truck tour? I remember a post and link on Bricks to Bothans about a month ago. Can't find it now. (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Let me know what you think of my 2 new models

They are very sweet. I wish Lego would release these two. Keep up the great work. -Jason (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Imperial Landing Shuttle MOC

Beautiful rendition! This ship has always been my favorite SW vehicle as well. It has such simple, classic lines and is so visually striking. An excellent translation. The lights are super cool! Dave Kim Toll <kim.toll@intel.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Let me know what you think of my 2 new models

Gorgeous! Not only are the proportions very nice, but you got the laser color correct. It drives me nuts when toy manufacturers screw up details like that. It would be great if TLG could get their SW license to include vehicles and characters from (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Let me know what you think of my 2 new models

(...) I love 'em!... =) How's that? But, seriously... very nice work... Perhaps the pylons are a bit thin on both... (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ultimate Lego set?

(...) Is there a discount if they send it un-built?... hrm, but how thick would the instuction book be? =) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact