 Star Wars / *9373 (-10)
  Re: LEGO 2001

Whoa! Slashdot effect! FBTB is slashdotted. Have fun kids! Ben Ben Vaughan (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) Actually, since I posted, I noticed something else- this is actually the contents of *two* seperate catalogues- the regular System one, and the Technic one. Since they don't *usually* package the two catalogues in the same sets (as in, I've (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) I'll second that! Thanks -- and what set/store did you find the catalog in? --Todd (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001)

  2-pt msg: "copy of DAT file?" / "feature for BrickShelf Gallery?"

(Please notice that this message has been cross-posted. Please direct any follow-ups, and change "Subject", accordingly.) I was surfing BrickShelf's Gallery, and I stumbled across this: "(URL) I don't know whose account/folder this is in, but (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) I'm not impressed with the designs either, but what does interest me is that there appears to be a new kind of Throwbot compatible piece in those sets. Look closely at the elbows and wrists of the stormtrooper. I'm guessing that its a Slizer (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LEGO 2001

Woo hoo the diver's dome is in smoke grey : ) (URL) Saupe" <tsaupe@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message news:G2zsst.JKq@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) The direct link (URL) Harry Potter on the way later this year and their new catalog's look, appears Lego continues to inch even more towards licensing on future releases and believe you me I hate most of it so far except for Star Wars Classic (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) And I meant to say, when I was a kid, I thought Stormtroopers were robots. Heh. Hey! I was, like, 4! Gimmee a break! eric (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) The only thing I like about C-3PO is they got his legs right. He has a silver leg! Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) I don't get it either. It definitely is ugly, and I agree, I wouldn't have been able to guess what it was if a third-grader showed me and made me guess. I guess I don't understand any of these technic maxi-figures. I bought a Battle Droid to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact