 Star Wars / *9368 (-10)
  Re: LEGO 2001

Woo hoo the diver's dome is in smoke grey : ) (URL) Saupe" <tsaupe@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message news:G2zsst.JKq@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) The direct link (URL) Harry Potter on the way later this year and their new catalog's look, appears Lego continues to inch even more towards licensing on future releases and believe you me I hate most of it so far except for Star Wars Classic (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) And I meant to say, when I was a kid, I thought Stormtroopers were robots. Heh. Hey! I was, like, 4! Gimmee a break! eric (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) The only thing I like about C-3PO is they got his legs right. He has a silver leg! Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) I don't get it either. It definitely is ugly, and I agree, I wouldn't have been able to guess what it was if a third-grader showed me and made me guess. I guess I don't understand any of these technic maxi-figures. I bought a Battle Droid to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) Boy oh boy, you called that right, and C3PO's not much better. I'm surprised they made it past the QC department. I think a cooler set would have been a full-scale bust or helmet offered as a special model, like The Statue of Liberty or the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

This has to be one of the ugliest things I have seen! If they didn't tell me what it was I would have never guessed it was a Stormtrooper. (URL) really, really, really hope LEGO didn't think that a Stormtrooper was a Robot. :-(. I now know at least (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  And the BIG question IS,........."WHEN?!"

We now know what, but when are these sets due to hit stores(except the ones with dates on them already). Jason F. (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001

P.S. A second Hooray! for Red Buzzcut Hair Piece. ~Mark (URL) From: Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about chewie in the atst

(...) I suspect there still could be an AT-ST Driver that Lego isn't showing in their catalog picture because if ya check out the now clearer Imperial Shuttle pic at FBTB you can clearly see a pilot minifig! :) Signed, Rick LUGNET member 540 email (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact