 Star Wars / *6688 (-5)
  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) I called lego S@H today and they said that the MTT and the AAT are not available yet. I was told May to July. I was completely heartbroken by that news. I don't know who you talked to but I got the complete run around. I was my SW legos! -Mike (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

(...) This is only a logical guess, but maybe it's what puts the artoo unit into its socket on the Naboo Fighter. If I remember correctly, the movie showed an artoo unit being put in from the bottom. Does anyone else have any guesses? (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!

(...) Yes, plesae explain how you accomplished this! I'm flattered to have my X-wing (although its not the greatest X-wing out there) on those walls! --Bram (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Some questions

"Adam Murtha" <amurtha@direct.ca> wrote in message news:FsoH1o.5BB@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) it? I saw it in the movie, but its function is a mystery. In the starfighter hangar bay, each Naboo fighter has one parked next to it. When all the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) 7159. (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact