 Star Wars / *17758 (-10)
  Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

Can anyone tell me how many sealed plastic bags are in a new Cloud City set? I have a set where the seal on the box has been opened, there are a few large loose pieces in the box and five sealed plastic bags, numbered 1 through 5. Can anyone tell me (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

(...) Thanks Tim. I'm impatient to see if you will build a "space station"... I mean a station for space trains? ;>) Eric (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)

(...) Thanks for your reply, John! Those pics look awesome, indeed. I tried rendering with POV-ray a bit, but I never got results looking that good! The best results I got using POV-Ray are (URL) these>. I'd love to get the transparants in my scenes (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)

(...) Welcome, David! (...) LUGNET is the perfect place for that! You are in good company:-) (...) You have some very nice creations there, David. My suggestion to you would be to check out (URL) Ldraw> where you can learn to render those babies in (...) (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)

Nice work, David. I'm especially fond of your (URL) boogly fish>. Keep 'em coming--and best of luck getting the parts to construct your creations! (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

(...) Worthy of being an offical LEGO set. Great idea. Very well done. -Nick (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

(...) That is amazing. I'm simply in love with it. I'm beginning to think that all my future lego building must involve playsets. Thanks, Tim (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Dynamic Duo

"ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:JDMzoK.4yC@lugnet.com... (...) Cute! The simple and clean look to this MOC adds to its elegance. The only thing I could suggest is trying a different setting or some other solution on your camera (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Dynamic Duo

The (URL) dynamic duo> aboard the consular starship are bickering again. The astromech droid R2-D2 insists on going on board one of the escape pods against the prodding of the protocol droid C-3PO. Eventually they embark on a mission that will take (...) (17 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Four New 6208 B-Wing Alternate Models

(...) Here's the sixth in the series, the "Turbo Albatross": (URL) Turbo Albatross in profile>> (URL) above>> (URL) opened>> (URL) at the controls, including the strafing scope>> (URL) screenshot with landing gear lowered and canopy open>> (URL) MPD (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact