 Star Wars / *17578 (-20)
  Re: Which colors does Set 10129 have?

(...) This 2003 set should be in old gray. I saw it at a friend's place before, but he got it when it first came out. (...) From what I heard: there are two type of packaging of 4502 - the older style one has old grey (I have one), and the new style (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Which colors does Set 10129 have?

(...) At least here in Australia, all copies I've seen of that set are classic grey. ROSCO (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Which colors does Set 10129 have?

Does anyone know which colors that set 10129, the large Snowspeeder model, has -- the old greys or the new bleys? I had thought that the new x-wing, set 4502, had the new bleys. Then last night I finally gave in and bought that set when seeing it on (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Carbon Freeze Chamber

(...) Yes I did and you could partially see the wiring underneath in some of the pics. If you're talking about pics underneath, it won't happen unless I deconstruct it. AC (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Carbon Freeze Chamber

"ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:Ioow0p.1pwn@lugnet.com... (...) Using a string of Christmas lights in this one too? The lighting through the floor is looking good. I'd love to see some behind the scene shots. :) Rob (...) (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Carbon Freeze Chamber

The (URL) Carbon Freezing Chamber> done in Lego with built-in lights. Still a work-in-progress as the top part of the chamber under construction. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) Ok it looks like Lugnet doesnt like underscores in URL's. So if you add an underscore between support 01,02,03 you can see the images. After the pictures are MODed. you can view the folder here. (URL) for the troubles. Dave (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) Kelly and all, It was a good thing I found this thread. I just got my ISD and decided to make a small support for the nose. The support sits about 12 studs forward of the Cargo Bay. Its a very simple build and does detract from the look of the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: UCS ISD 10030 colours

(...) Thanks for the feedback, everyone...I've finally gone and bought it! (I've just completed a big contract and felt I'd earned it!) I haven't built it yet...(another big contract is preying on my time) but it seems to be original grey so far. (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS ISD 10030 colours

(...) I just picked up an ISD the other day. Everything is OLD gray sans, 2 4x12 plates that were bley. I am not sure how/why they were bley. But those were the only ones I found in the set. Dave (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Grand Army New Republic

With his transformation completed, Darth Vader takes charge of the (URL) Grand Army of the New Republic>. From the vantage point of the command control satellite, the various troop contingents amass in his presence before their deployment to the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Boonta Eve Race

From local cult to grand spectacle and long before the arena was built, Tatooine's thrillseekers have held free-for-all, no-holds-barred races. The era of modern day podracing comes to a crescendo during the (URL) Boonta Eve Classic> where the grand (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Search for a Test Pilot...

Proudly presenting the second comic strip by my good friend, Steve Locke. (URL) always appreciated. Pete (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  BrickNebula PodCast #11: Interview with Chris Giddens

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 11: Interview with Chris Giddens> In our latest podcast, Dave & I talk more about dino's, brickfest, & it ends with an interview with Chris Giddens. Have fun! --Mike (& Dave) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX) !

  Comming November 1st 2005

Well I hope you enjoy, and please tell me what you think, thanks. --Kevin (2 URLs) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  WIP: Unnamed Minifig Scale Ship

This is not an official SW starship, though some design elements were derived from the Venator. It's more of an escort/attack cruiser much smaller in size but fast, deadly and deploys frontline clonetroopers. The light gray with dark gray and dark (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  TransGalMeg "Rihkxyrk" Attack Ship

This is my first posting to Lugnet. Here's a model I put together of a TransGalMeg "Rihkxyrk" Attack Ship, also known as the Black Sun Heavy Fighter. For those of you that are unaware, the Rihkxyrk is one of the freelance ships that players can fly (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Jabba's Royal Box

Awnings give shade to some bettors on the front box where they can conveniently seek refreshments inside the (URL) cantina> directly under (URL) royal box>. Gardulla the Hutt lounges just inside the royal box attended by a slave Twi'lek while the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Starfighters

Hello, I have just recently come back to Lugnet, I have posted here a few years ago, but this is my fist post to .starwars since I've come back. I just wanted to know what you thought of my modified lego set, the folder is here: (URL) but till it is (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New SW sets, Tie and V-wing, Pics from Eurobricks

(...) Actually, they *aren't* straight from eurobricks, they were copied from (URL) FBTB> and the LEGO copyright removed without permission. But still nice pics! ROSCO (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact