 Star Wars / *17464 (-20)
  Re: Mustafar Mission

(...) Thank-you AC Pin! I love it when you cross-post to the .castle section. Your creations are always so great that they're a welcome addition to this forum. Peace, --==Richard==-- (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Chef Trooper

*many chuckles that go on for several minutes* OMG, is this really true?! If so, it's one of the funniest packing mistakes I've seen in months! Dave S. "Sean Charlesworth" <countspatula@nyu.edu> wrote in message news:IIAq4z.1FsM@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mustafar Mission

Anakin contemplates the impact of his mission amidst the apocalyptic landscape formed by the lava flow from the erupting volcanoes in the fiery world of Mustafar. (URL) AC Cross-post to .castle for the volcanic landscape. (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Chef Trooper

I just got set 7250 Clone Scout Walker, specifically for the minifig. So I open the bags and this is what I got, couldn't stop laughing... (URL) "Today we will be preparing grilled Wamp Rat in a delicate Nerf gravy." (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  EP3 Republic Attack Cruiser

Hello! Well, it's been long time between posting new MOCs. Life has been keeping me busy as well as many LEGO projects. But somehow inbetween it allI've almost finished this new MOC. Inspired by Erik Varszegi and his great model of the ship, I was (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

  Re: License Lifespan?

(...) IIRC, LEGO said the contract does not have a do not develop or sell clause for Space but rather the "ban" is self imposed since they would be competing with themselves. Jude (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: License Lifespan?

(...) Thanks for the info. (...) Good insight! It would stink if they'd locked themselves into a thou-shalt-not-develop contract, so maybe something will hit the shelves as soon as SW expires. Dave! (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: License Lifespan?

(...) Dave! (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: License Lifespan?

(...) FYI, FBTB.net posted a Q&A recently with Jay Bruns, LEGO SW Brand Manager where he addressed this question: (URL) McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: License Lifespan?

(...) 2007 is the last year of the original license. The question is whether or not Lego will seek to renew the license, and whether or not they'll seek to modify the license. I kinda wonder whether the license says that TLG (are they going back to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  WIP and New Site

Well I've had enough of the problems with my webhost that I've finally decided to switch. You've probably noticed that the old site was down most of the time due to bandwidth and it has gotten worst during the last few months. Good thing that the (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  License Lifespan?

This was probably discussed previously, but I couldn't readily find it: when does the LEGO/Star Wars license deal expire? And might we hope for LEGO original Space themes soon thereafter? Thanks for your input. Dave! (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Lego in the news AGAIN

(URL) to this article Lego has seen a 52% jump in traffic just from Starwars. Now I don't think that Starwars is the only thing driving the increased traffic, but it does make sense. Larry (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  BrickNebula PodCast #6: Sun Stroke

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 6: Sun Stroke> In our latest podcast, we both suffer from sun stroke... Oh, and we ramble on about LEGO deals... and a few other things before our Skype connection disintegrates (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Hoth Vignette

(...) Crossposting to .build.vignette cuz those guys should check out this awesome Vig too. Well done! -Lenny (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Hoth Vignette

"Jason brant" <Brantmd@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:IHzIqv.L6s@lugnet.com... (...) You've captured the look and feel very well. I like this vig a lot! Do you plan to make more SW vigs? Rob www.brickmodder.net (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC: Hoth Vignette

Hello Lego fans from around the galaxy. Heres my first ever Post of a MOC on LUGNET. A Vignette (2 URLs) Luke>> Luke stuck in the ice while he reaches his lightsaber. Click the Pic for more Pictures in my gallery. Hope you like it. -Jason- (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Amazon / Toys-R-Us holding a drawing for a R2-D2 Lego model

(...) I was thinking the exact same thing. For that much, it doesn't look like much. Dave S. (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Another Sandcrawler

Matt, If the Lego version looked as good as yours I'd definitely buy one! Awesome job recreating the distinct faceting on the prow. The 1x1 headlight bricks for the windows are aces! The backside looks great! If you can get a hold of a copy of "The (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jay Bruns, LEGO Brand Manager, Star Wars Question

(...) oh thanks! That's NOT a "TIE DEFENDER" that is a "TIE DROID". =( Here I was hoping for the other one. =( (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact