 Star Wars / *17449 (-5)
  Re: Hoth Vignette

"Jason brant" <Brantmd@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:IHzIqv.L6s@lugnet.com... (...) You've captured the look and feel very well. I like this vig a lot! Do you plan to make more SW vigs? Rob www.brickmodder.net (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC: Hoth Vignette

Hello Lego fans from around the galaxy. Heres my first ever Post of a MOC on LUGNET. A Vignette (2 URLs) Luke>> Luke stuck in the ice while he reaches his lightsaber. Click the Pic for more Pictures in my gallery. Hope you like it. -Jason- (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Amazon / Toys-R-Us holding a drawing for a R2-D2 Lego model

(...) I was thinking the exact same thing. For that much, it doesn't look like much. Dave S. (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Another Sandcrawler

Matt, If the Lego version looked as good as yours I'd definitely buy one! Awesome job recreating the distinct faceting on the prow. The 1x1 headlight bricks for the windows are aces! The backside looks great! If you can get a hold of a copy of "The (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jay Bruns, LEGO Brand Manager, Star Wars Question

(...) oh thanks! That's NOT a "TIE DEFENDER" that is a "TIE DROID". =( Here I was hoping for the other one. =( (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact