 Star Wars / *16559 (-5)
  Re: ISD group build--New Record

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ht8wxp.zHK@lugnet.com... (...) I was amazed by two things: 1. the portion of the frame that remained intact 2. the fact that none of the Technic beams broke. I was figuring that some (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ISD group build--New Record

(...) Yeah, it was Scott Lyttle and Nik Pieniazek helping out. And I finally got my movies uploaded too. Mine has sound! If you're looking for a nicely compressed .wmv weighing in at a nice light 378K, try (URL) this one>. If, however, you like the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: ISD group build--New Record

(...) It looks like Scott Lyttle, based on Todd's photos. John (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: ISD group build--New Record

(...) That is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen. Unless Gary has like 3 hands, who else was involved in the toss? (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: ISD group build--New Record

(...) Congratulations on a great build! (...) Here are mine... (URL) Unless you were one of the builders, you'll probably find these photos extremely boring. I took an excessive number of shots while experimenting with different shutter speeds, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact