 Star Wars / *16264 (-10)
  New Minis

Was just reading over at fbtb.net when I read: LEGO Star Wars: January 2004 10.01.03 Tim 4492 MINI Star Destroyer 4493 MINI Sith Infiltrator 4494 MINI Imperial Shuttle 4495 MINI AT-TE I'm trying to verify MSRP, piece counts and what the 'add the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Nute Gunray Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure

He's green, wrinkly, talks kinda' funny, sometimes uses a moving chair to get around instead of walking, and is a prominent character in Star Wars Episodes One and Two. Nope, he's not Yoda. He's Nute Gunray, and if you're not careful, he'll have the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: New MOC: Fambaa

(...) I like it! A good rendering of the curves of a big, lumbering shield projector. I especially like the claws and the beady little eyes. Is there any articulation of the joints? Very nifty.. Dave! (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  New MOC: Fambaa

Hello all, I've just uploaded my new (and completely LEGO) (URL) Fambaa> to my site. (URL) Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: The Alphabet Project Strikes Back!

(...) Jon- I tried to post a response to this a couple of times (the number one reason my posting is way down this year, by the way) and IE crudded out because of the very laggy connections I get from here in Africa. So this isn't nearly as detailed (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Small Scale Republic Gunship

(...) Thanks for the review and compliments, Gil. But one thing... (...) Awesome idea, but I have too many large projects going on right now to sanely consider doing one of these. :) Maybe after I accumulate some more tan baseplates and bricks, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Don Wilson's UCS M-wing

(...) I really like how you formed the form of the M-Wing. All-around Palmer-inspired goodness. The seat is spiffy (I read how you said it just came together) but using "flags" for the foot rests was superb. Please finish the D-Wing! Thanks, Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Don Wilson's UCS M-wing

(...) steal any thunder. Level of detail is mindboggling. Lots of imagination went into the greebs and such on this thing. Bit out of proportion, tho. Still amazing. I'd like to hear from the builder! -Chris (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Introducing Star Wars Golfcarts!!!!

Hey, these are really funny. My favorite is the X-wing. These remind me of Jamie Neufeld's Star Wars Pods: (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Alphabet Project Strikes Back!

"Teddy Welsh" <eww@math.duke.edu> wrote in message news:HLL5w3.117u@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Teddy! Thanks man. You know I'm not sure how I have this one. That's a stumper. (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact