 Star Wars / *15944 (-20)
  Re: DSM Trash Compactor and Dio Crisis

Hey AC, Another great module. What are the robot arms outside that window that use the Galidor element? I found it funny that there was a Galidor piece in the trash compactor--perhaps it should be filled with pieces that people don't like. Bruce (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hailfire Powered by Manas?

(...) I have a "Yes". Now off to buy the Hailfire. If anyone has additional thoughts on getting this hybred running let me know. Joseph (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

(...) That's a good idea. It seems like eveytime I buy a new set, I only end up using the small plates, tiles, and modified bricks, and I have a bunch of leftover large plates, bricks, etc. that just sit around, collect dust and never get used for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  DSM Trash Compactor and Dio Crisis

Check out our latest DSM MOC from our homepage, Trash Compactor; (URL) escape through the trash chute led to the trash compactor. Another obstacle that there doesn't seem to be any way out of and for the meantime a safe haven away from the Imperial (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

(...) Welcome aboard Mike! Great work as always. Only question that I have is when are you going to build backdrops for your figures? Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Hailfire Powered by Manas?

(...) Um *evil grin* yes! Actually, I have no idea how feasible it is. You'd need to use the drive links on the side of the Manas drive unit (they rotate faster than the front/back drive links), and you'd need to put a medium-to-large gear between (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

(...) Hmm, let's see: -eight Qui-Gons (now eight pantless Qui-Gons) -two ewoks (one armless, two legless, since they don't wear pants) -two battle droids (I've got more than I know what to do with) -two Jar Jar's (for the tan hands on the jaw and (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

"Mike Crowley" <count_blockula@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HHAs61.In@lugnet.com... (...) even (...) (URL) Front Right Angle>¬ (...) (URL) Front Left Angle>¬ (...) Great rendition! I'm afraid to guess how many minifigs had to give up their (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hailfire Powered by Manas?

Is a Manas-powered Hailfire a feasible project? If someone says "Yes"...I guess we all know where my next $50 goes! Joseph (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

(...) Because if they did, they would be breaking the clause in their SW licence that prevents them doing this sort of thing (something about some other crap company having an exclusive licence for figures or something :( ) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

(...) Mike, this is the best one yet! Really, truly a work of art at small scale! I wish I'd had the energy to do a complete Raider myself. ~~ jealous~~ :^) fab stuff! stuart (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

very sweet. I can't believe the amount of detail and accuracy on a model only 6" tall! Why can't TLC do this? Instead we get those crappy technic "models" of Jango, Vader, and the Stormtrooper. At least with R2 and 3PO, those made sense... how cool (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) So despite the problems some people had with the site, enough people seemed to be able to see it ;) Nice one Jeff. I look forward to seeing what series 2 holds (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) Sold-flipping-out?!? Nooo...ooo..... -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

Fearsome desert savage? At just under 6 inches tall, this guy couldn't even hurt a Jawa! (URL) Right Angle> (URL) Front> (URL) Left Angle> (URL) Left> (URL) Head Detail> (URL) Stick> Mike "Count Blockula" Crowley "You will go to the (URL) System>." (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Zam vs Lobot

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, (URL) Funny Cars Series 2> Zam's speeder and Lobot's Cloud car get makeovers. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) Very nice. I had no problem on a 56K modem, calling from (cough) southern Africa. Now, if *that* doesn't show up problems, nothing will. It took a bit to load, so maybe an indicator of some kind on the screen (loading...please wait) might help (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) Well, Okay then. Give it a few days. Good to know. Thanks. FUT lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

In regards to any technical problems, go here - (URL) Jeff (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) Hey Jeff, The site looks great, well designed and easy to use. I am on a phone modem and it does take a while to load, but it's worth the wait! Stephen (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact