 Star Wars / *15939 (-5)
  Re: Hailfire Powered by Manas?

(...) Um *evil grin* yes! Actually, I have no idea how feasible it is. You'd need to use the drive links on the side of the Manas drive unit (they rotate faster than the front/back drive links), and you'd need to put a medium-to-large gear between (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

(...) Hmm, let's see: -eight Qui-Gons (now eight pantless Qui-Gons) -two ewoks (one armless, two legless, since they don't wear pants) -two battle droids (I've got more than I know what to do with) -two Jar Jar's (for the tan hands on the jaw and (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

"Mike Crowley" <count_blockula@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HHAs61.In@lugnet.com... (...) even (...) (URL) Front Right Angle>¬ (...) (URL) Front Left Angle>¬ (...) Great rendition! I'm afraid to guess how many minifigs had to give up their (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hailfire Powered by Manas?

Is a Manas-powered Hailfire a feasible project? If someone says "Yes"...I guess we all know where my next $50 goes! Joseph (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tusken Raider Miniland Figure

(...) Because if they did, they would be breaking the clause in their SW licence that prevents them doing this sort of thing (something about some other crap company having an exclusive licence for figures or something :( ) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact