 Star Wars / *15909 (-20)
  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) You must be joking, right? (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) Great! Blame the supposedly welcome and would-be customer... Things that suck about your site: 1. You have a useless portal page that forces a pop-up (and therefore forces me to change my "quick preference" browser settings to see your stupid (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

Very nice work! I love your space weapons! God luck with this business. Terry (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) I did have a bit of trouble when loading detail pages for different weapons. Sometimes pictures of other weapons would pop up in the sidebar, even though the description was correct. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) LENNY, It might be your computer. This site requires updated flash stuff. Well, that and a decent modem speed. (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) the site looks pretty cool. I clicked the 'load catalog' link, another window opened that said "loading catalog" but nothing happened after that. -Lenny (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Official Website Is Launched!

Well folks, here it is. Some of the pics are being tweaked as I write this, but 95% is complete. The last minute changes will be finished by this evening. (URL) Thanks, Jeff (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: MB Onimak medical Research

(...) Whoa! I really dig the shape of this thing! I don't know what it is, but it makes me think of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series book covers....hmmmm.... Trev (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  MB Onimak medical Research

Check out our latest MB MOC from our homepage, (URL) Onimak Medical Research> The Onimak Medical Research provides state-of-the-art facilities in the various fields of cryogenics, human parts regeneration and other ultra-secret projects. Regards, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

(...) Thanks Joe! The attack sub was conceived at about the same time of Ogel's Gyro Sub which used the same Duplo egg though with very different designs. The outpost had to be mobile but inconspicuous to blend with the aquatic surroundings and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

  Hailfire Droid Inventory

We just put up the inventory for the very cool Hailfire Droid: (URL) that it had many parts in FlatSilver and PearlLtGray, which are very similar, and therefor at times we just had to pick one. We also finished the inventory for the new Space (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

(...) I really like the pod craft. While generally regard the Duplo egg as a limited application part, you did a great job using it! The octopus craft is neat too, and I see it as a mobile crane to transport items. Pretty cool design approach. Good (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

  Re: Outrider

(...) A link to your pics would be of help if you got already some. Just remembered that the rotating cockpit was added on by Hasbro and not a real feature of the actual ship plus the cockpit only seats one. You should probably check out the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

Brad, Thanks for the compliments! That's from a Duplo egg which came out a couple years ago. I've also used a red one for another MOC. (URL) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

  Re: Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

That looks great. Can anyone tell me where these new clear domes are coming from. I would really like some. Are they new Bionicle cases? Thanks "ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:HGxr51.tI8@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) actually (...) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Outrider

(...) I'm going for an system scale, based on a side-by-side two seated, ten stud wide cockpit. The pictures are status as of today, and if anyone is interested, more can be provided. As for the cockpit, I'm not sure that the hasbro toy is a good (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, (URL) Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost> These are two small water craft that were designed to complement the (URL) Bargo> and the (URL) Shuttle>. They were actually built during the same time as the two MOCs (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: AT-AT.

(...) Awesome. I don't have it yet, but I'm expecting it as a birthday present (the 30th, coming up fast now). I've been totally out of it as far as lugnet is concerned. Has anyone posted any pictures of their AT-ATs yet? -Greg "Fox" Cook (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS TIE Fighter (Old MOC)

Just uploaded over the weekend more pics of this old MOC done a year ago. (URL) Click on the pic to view all of the pics. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Outrider

(...) Any pics or are you just starting to build it? Is it UCS or system scale? A good reference model to use would be the Hasbro toy and the rotating cockpit would probably be the toughest part to do. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact