 Star Wars / *15874 (-10)
  Re: 4481 Hailfire Droid™ at Shop@Home

Steve Moldovanu's utterance expressed in news:HGC9G2.22wt@lugnet.com: (...) Bought it last week at Toys'r'us - the design is just awesome :) Sits on top of my dvd-player and looks mean! Not that many great parts - many connectors etc. but the two (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gunner Station Level II (was re:DSMs)

(...) Thanks and it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I based the design of the gun on the one that came with that. Added a few mods based from some reference pics of the movie stills. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  4481 Hailfire Droid™ at Shop@Home

It is here, finally! LOL! check it out here: (URL) is just awosome, 681 pieces for $49.99 USD, a really good price! Steve M. "Wolf Hunter" (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Finally the other 4 sets in the mini collection are available for ordering!

Yes, finally #4488, #4489, #4490,#4491 are available from Shop@Home in Canada and U.S.A.! Also the seconds Mini Kit II is avaiable so you could have all of the pieces to build the really detailed Y-Wing. Each set costs $6.99 USD! Steve M. "Wolf (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 1592 variation: Endor

(...) Thanks. No, the bunker is just a hollow box. I can pull the door out to have photos of the troops coming out, but I have to rip the roof off to do so. Bruce (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gunner Station Level II (was re:DSMs)

Very cool, AC. It reminds me of this set from my youth: (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Gunner Station Level II (was re:DSMs)

Check out our latest DSM MOC from our homepage, Gunner Station Level II; (URL) second level of the Death Star gunner station contains the massive ion gunnery that can easily destroy small rebel craft with a single shot. The lower level can be (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: New 1592 variation: Endor

Bruce, Great work! Does the bunker have any internal shots and does the door work as well? Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 1592 variation: Endor

(...) Thanks, I had fun. I was happy with how the bunker turned out. The walls are actually plates leaning at an angle and then held tightly in place by the studs on the ground and the overhang of the roof. Hmm, I've done variations from episodes 4 (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Count Blockula's Miniland Sculptures

(...) He does post regularly on the fbtb.net message boards. Bruce (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact