 Star Wars / *15514 (-5)
  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Very cool Jon...very 'serious' looking. That swivling cockpit chair and ladder combo are great - functions that normally take up too much space are so nicely compact. So this is where your study in a new mounted gun design found it's home, eh? Great (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Your sig-fig needs some sun. Or a little stage makeup :). I like almost all the new stuff. Cockpit looks a bit... spare, but I can live with that. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) [snip] (...) start on the canopy. Look forward to later progress. *HOPES FOR RAINBOW PIECES TO TURN TO GR(EEN & EY)* ciao&salaam -Andrew (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Jon, (Yay, I can *finally* post about one of your ships!) I think the G-Wing and GDX-Wing are both excellent models. You created some very innovative part usage and orientation. I like the engine pods/legs of the GDX better than the original. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:HBo2EB.xCI@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks. And the fig sounds about right then. (...) I'll try to get a new seed up later tonight. New computer review a little later. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact