 Star Wars / *15494 (-10)
  Small Scale Death Star MOC

Hey guys, here's a sphere turned Death Star I made a while ago: (URL) Thanks. -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Gungan Shuttle

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Gunga Shuttle; (URL) mass transportation the Gungan navy operates shuttle crafts that ply the streams of Naboo to bring the natives from the depths of Otoh Gunga to the surface of Theed. Fully equipped (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: new SW minibusts at FBTB

(...) Stuart, I really like the use of the handlebars piece on the Clonetrooper. That's really clever. Bruce (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  new SW minibusts at FBTB

Hello again! I have a new gallery at (URL) and I have a few new Star Wars minibusts on display. The StormTrooper, Tusken Raider, and Battle Droid welcome the Clonetrooper and Jango Fett to the group! Check them out here: (URL) for looking! More to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Heheee! Star Wars (even mini) wouldn't be the same without 'em!

(...) Thanks! you might have to stick it down to keep it from flying away! Jeff (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Starwars Figure Accessories

(...) I have also ordered from Jeff, the parts are excellent. I was playing with my camera last night and happened to take a few pictures with the new gear. These weren't really taken to showcase the blasters, but you can see them here: (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Starwars Figure Accessories

The link John gave is correct. I just wanted to add that I have ordered from Jeff and these are excellent. All of my stormtroopers and scouttroopers are properly armed now. Bruce (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

"Jeff Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> wrote in message news:HBBCsB.5t9@lugnet.com... (...) great especialy r2d2 i'll do him and set on my monitor :)))) br pixel (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.starwars)

  Heheee! Star Wars (even mini) wouldn't be the same without 'em!

Before capital ships, before moon-sized battle stations, there were...DROIDS! (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: OT: Star Wars sound effects

(...) Hullo Rob, I did a quick search on sounds for Sw, and here's what came up (URL) link has good blaster/lightsaber sounds including igniting lightsabers, hums and laser blasts. You have to scroll down a bit before the list is there. Hope I could (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact