 Star Wars / 15485
Re: OT: Star Wars sound effects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 03:29:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Robert McLean writes:
Hi,
I need some SW sound effects for a uni presentation... can anyone point me
to a good site to download or email me some. I am looking for things like
the theme as a .wav or .midi, and lighhtsabres igniting, laser blasts etc
Thanks for any help.
Robert

Hullo Rob, I did a quick search on sounds for Sw, and here's what came up

http://rpg.echostation.com/wav/wav.html
above link has good blaster/lightsaber sounds including igniting
lightsabers, hums and laser blasts. You have to scroll down a bit before the
list is there.
Hope I could be of help,
Dylan J