 Star Wars / *14684 (-10)
  Re: Stardestroyer Cargo Bay and Dome

(...) Great job on the cargo bay. I really like how you did it, and the hanging Corellian Corvette about to dock and be boarded. One little thing: The Millennium Falcon actually waited to escape at the back of the bridge tower, not the side, minor (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stardestroyer Cargo Bay and Dome

(...) I knew it would be a matter of time before someone did these details. Good job, it looks lots better. (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Stardestroyer Cargo Bay and Dome

I have built the Stardestroyer 10030, and add the cargo bay and the dome underside. it looks better. The Nano Falcon Millenium is waiting for escape into the trash evacuated from the ship. to see picture : (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Most wanted

fbtb.net: Characters: 1. Lando Calrissian 2. Snowtrooper 3. Jabba the Hutt 4. Jawas 5. Admiral Ackbar Sets: 1. AT-AT 2. Sandcrawler 3. TIE Bomber 4. UCS Star Destroyer 5. Jabba's Sail Barge ===...=== the AT-AT is a MAYBE, but it sounds fairly (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Most wanted

Tim took a poll a few months ago... I'm not sure when it will be updated. -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) Schoenmakers" <schoenie@wxs.nl> wrote in message news:H64voL.IE4@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Most wanted

On fbtb there is a list of the 5 most wanted sets and minifigs. Fans all over the world are hoping that lego will make these sets and minifig. Did anyone notice that 3 of the 5 most wanted sets are actually made by lego, #1 ATAT, #3 Tie-bomber, #4 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

Hi Gregory, The quote you used reffers to the docking rings on each side of the Millennium Falcon, not the six circular "vents." If you look closely, the circular protrusions are not covered in fan blade slits and look rather like solar panels (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product...

Woohoo! Glad others noticed it too! maybe I'll make one for myself with the same pieces to have a semi-official Mace... Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship Colours

And we thought nobody would even pay attenttion to those details! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

You're more than welcome to use what you like from our design. However, we're much more interested in seeing your version of what you say are flaws in our design. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact