 Star Wars / *13789 (-10)
  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K. -- attn: Matt Sekerak

"Matthew Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:Gv7JDo.ECp@lugnet.com... (...) I just got ep II Slave I and I'm looking for ideas to modify it. This link looked promising, but it's dead now. Can you pictures of you mod back up (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

(...) I tried a few things, but with little luck, since the weight of the AT-AT combined with the extremely skinny legs makes it rather hard to fit in an articularted joint. But I'm open to suggestions! (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: OMG

"Mike McLeod" <mmcleod@pongrass-group.com.au> wrote in message news:H0GF3n.29n@lugnet.com... (...) That's awesome! Pardon the cliche, but LOL! And I love the 2001 allusion at the end there... -- Tom (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

(...) I checked starshipbuilder.com and didn't find anything useful, unfortuantely. You might want to contact this guy: 'starwarsscratchbuilder', his website is: (URL) seems to have some very solid sources of info about SW models; I'm not sure if (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

(...) That's unfortunate. :( Anyone have any offline photos? Too big, too trivial for webpages? (...) You can't sell the books if you give the data away for free... (...) Yes, the same with the Star Wars Modelers Alliance: go to their homepage, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

(...) I went through this exercise myself a couple of year ago, and I think you've already found the best sites. starwars.com used to have schematics of all the starships, but don't anymore. I recall finding a lot of info here: (URL) alas, the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Chewie gets bored..

(...) Whenever I buy a new set I build an alternate or two just to get a feel for the selection of parts. That's how I determine whether it's worth buying multiples of a set. Building within the constraints of a single set (or a handful of random (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

(...) Just awesome. Every detail is covered. I just wasted my whole lunch hour looking at all your pictures. Any plans for articulated knees? I had no idea the Imperials had been using the AT-AT so long ago: (URL) J (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Geonosis Control Core Silo

Thanks for the compliments and they've gotten the most attention from the three MOCs in the diorama. We tried to model them from the Lego C2 diorama with our own modifications. And finally found some use for the extra chrome lightsabers from the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  OMG

(URL) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact