 Star Wars / *13719 (-10)
  Re: What's left?

In the first movie, Star Wars (IV - A New Hope), the huge white wedge shaped ship was refered to as a "Imperial Cruiser" by Han Solo when they were blasting off from Tatoonine ("Looks like an Imperial Cruiser, our passengers must be hotter than I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

I'm watching SW IV (A New Hope) now, and the "Imperial Cruiser" Star Destroyer looks awfully white to me, not gray. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Wicked cool! I really like the use of the newer colors (these non-standard LEGO colors can become addicting). Enough said. (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) Just out of curiosity, does the Quake symbol have any actual meaning or did the programers of the game Quake make it up? (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

Shaun, that's an amazing design you made there. Very nice. And thanks for the instructions. Also, nice job on the Probe Droid and Snowspeeder. Great job on all! Keep it up. -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

Looks great Shaun...very movie-accurate and the studless design really makes it look like it armour plated. I can't beleive the official Lucas design has the thing manned. Poor sap assigned to that post....may as well have 'AT-AT Target Practise' (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hoth Turret Design

Here are some pictures (and the instructions!) for the Rebel turrets on Hoth: (URL) all-SNOT design, and have only one stud showing. Enjoy, -s (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:GzE0Lq.GLy@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) Something is seriously wrong then. When I went to the movie release of AOTC, the astromech droid plainly was inserted into the starfighter from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) The Imperial Star Destroyers are shown here: (URL) then there are the Super Star Destroyers: (URL) the ships from the movies can be accessed from this menu: (URL) that helps clear up any confusion. -- Scott (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Thanks to all who have replied. :-) You'll forgive me if I don't reply to all of you-- I'm a bit busy now and need to pack and stuff. Seeya at Brickfest! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Palmer" (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact