 Star Wars / *13714 (-5)
  Re: Hoth Turret Design

Looks great Shaun...very movie-accurate and the studless design really makes it look like it armour plated. I can't beleive the official Lucas design has the thing manned. Poor sap assigned to that post....may as well have 'AT-AT Target Practise' (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hoth Turret Design

Here are some pictures (and the instructions!) for the Rebel turrets on Hoth: (URL) all-SNOT design, and have only one stud showing. Enjoy, -s (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:GzE0Lq.GLy@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) Something is seriously wrong then. When I went to the movie release of AOTC, the astromech droid plainly was inserted into the starfighter from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) The Imperial Star Destroyers are shown here: (URL) then there are the Super Star Destroyers: (URL) the ships from the movies can be accessed from this menu: (URL) that helps clear up any confusion. -- Scott (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Thanks to all who have replied. :-) You'll forgive me if I don't reply to all of you-- I'm a bit busy now and need to pack and stuff. Seeya at Brickfest! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Palmer" (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact