 Star Wars / *13694 (-5)
  Re: What's left?

What about the Imperial Cruiser, the really long city size white ship seen in the early scenes of EP4 (First Star Wars). 3000 to 4000 white bricks of just about any shape you have seen in your private collection. The only thing I remember about it (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

Thanks for the info and links to more pictures. Now these are some great examples of the kind of models I wish Lego would release. Greg "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GzB2qt.Hwx@lugnet.com... (...) MOC. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Quake is right! Quake with FEAR! -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:GzD5wo.It2@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

I have enjoyed all of your work, but this one seems really special to me. The way you used certain pieces ( I have to be vague about the names as I am a Technic freak) makes this ship very realistic. Great job! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Palmer" (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Now that is one cool ship. I never seen so much sand green/blue in the one place before (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact