 Star Wars / *13663 (-20)
  Re: home made chrome (and Naboo Yacht)

(...) Hi Gareth, Pretty nice job on the Yacht! It looks good! I was wondering what technique you used in chroming the bricks. Did it make them harder to put together and take apart due to the added layer of chrome? I'm wondering because I have a few (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Han Solo's blaster

Is this the guy that used to draw Superman comics? -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) Thomas" <thomasg@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote in message news:Gz5xsM.9HH@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Han Solo's blaster

Check out this awesome blaster Stuart Immonen made, really nice: (URL) Later, Gary (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars) !!

  home made chrome (and Naboo Yacht)

Well, as part of an experiment, I made Padme's Yacht from Episode 2. It includes my attempt at chroming my own bricks. Check it out at www.fbtb.net (just follow the link from the front page :) ) And please, post feedback! (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Republic Gunship!

(...) (a bit late, but) or Scaramanga, for the Bond fanatics. Mark W. (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Lightsaber

(...) thanks jeff- yeah i'm not a big prequel fan, and i really like the "dirtier" or "more hand built" look of the ep4-6 stuff than the clean industrial style of all the prequel hardware so i'm really happy that came across! thanks moish (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Shadow Squadron MOC

A rebel squadron where all the fighters are modified version of other fighters. Set in the post-endor Star Wars world. (URL) are modified versions of: an X-wing, A-wing and a Tie Interceptor (the TIE was adapted with landing gear, new wings, and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Lightsaber

(...) cool - it looks to have more of an "Original Trilogy" design than a prequel design. Jeff J (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) Nice, and the weirdest one yet. I can almost hear wise-guy pilots joking about filling their cockpit with fine Corellian Ale. Jeff J (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

Cool ship. The general shape reminds me of the law enforcement ships in Minority Report (cool movie btw) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

"Ka-On Lee" <ko_lee@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gyyvoz.5IF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) exactly why I'm making my own. :-) 'K' looks ok in some images but the T-wing is really boring IMO. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) Is the T-Wing your own design or are you making the semi-offical one? (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) Not far to go now! Another classic well done! ROSCO (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

Well let me congratulate you on another fine ship Jon. I love that Slave 1 canopy, I think it's my favorite canopy now. Keep up the good work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) Dooo...oood that's cool! As for letters, there are always numbers, and greek letters, and cyrillic characters and Japanese calligraphy... Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC Lightsaber

Every Jedi must build his own... here's mine. (URL) pretty simple- but got some good detail kinda scrap-built looking I especially like the belt-loop ring it's hard to make out the details cuz of the crappy pics- sorry (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

Took me a minute to get my visual bearings, which is good....I love new profiles that go against the traditional. 2 favorite parts: -Suspended chair and hatch...really gives that emersed pilot environment. Great mesh with the fluid option as well - (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) the landing gear, (very unobtrusive) the opening canopy, and the engines. Were do you get the inspiration for this? (besides the letters! :-) ) Great work! -JHK (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  P-wing

(URL) actually built this one right after I bought my second Jango Slave 1 (I love you Target) in the end of May. Q-wing is done right now, I'm working on the U-wing and my sketches of the T-wing have solidified. You should probably expect 2 and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: P-Wing Sneak Peak

To quote Neo: 'Whoa!' Tan and Dark Blue-not a colorscheme I would have come up with, but the highlights make it work. I look forward to seeing the finished product! -Dave (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact