 Star Wars / *13593 (-10)
  Re: Brickshelf down??

I would like to know details too. Some of our images on Brickshelf and Geekshelf I haven't backed up this month. :( It would be a shame if someone was being jerk and spooling such a great service for all of us AFOL's. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Sekerak" (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf down??

(...) -Matt . (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf down??

(...) Kevin is making some changes to the gallery. (URL) .publish (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Brickshelf down??

I must have missed an announcement somewhere. In the event that I didn't, is anyone else having trouble accessing Brickshelf ? Pardon my ignorance if this is general knowledge...I've been at work the past few. -Matt (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) Too bad s/he didn't take as much care in setting up the model itself - peeling stickers, gaps between parts. Sloppy. I bet they didn't even make sure the LEGO logos on the studs were all turned the same way. ;) Steve (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scanning and printing copies of decals

I did that using my HP 970. I used some Epson 4x7 samples that I got for free and it really came out looking very good. I don't like to use stikers on my pieces. Ever since I was a kid I have not liked putting stickers on my pieces. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! Me like! thanks for posting this! Gary Jeremy Scott <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:Gxyq9v.Izw@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mega high-res Picture of 10026

(...) You can also just right-click and open in a new window. The new window comes up with scroll bars. Chris (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Scanning and printing copies of decals

I was wondering if anyone had had any success using a colour inkjet and glossy paper to scan the decals on sets like the 7191 rather than using the original stickers. What would be the best kind of glue to use on the paper? (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Will chrome pieces stay shiny?

How durable are these new chrome pieces? Will the colour fade to grey or flake off or anything over time? (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact