 Star Wars / *13438 (-20)
  Racing hovercraft, some Star Wars stuff

I added a new hovercraft to my page. It's pretty similar to the teal one I already made. There's also a small Star Wars section with a starfighter and a few pictures of characters. Here's the squadron, Steve. It can all be found at: (URL) Greg (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica Yoda Saber

That is AWSOME! Dave. (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Tusken Raider family

You're one sick dude :) Dave. (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

(...) That's quite the complement. I'd give it some thought if they were interested but what are the chances of that happening? :) Jason (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Replica Yoda Saber

Heyas everyone! Just finished another replica saber from eppy II, this time round it's The Master himself, Yoda. (URL) I used Master Replica's replica as my main reference: (URL) to Stuart Immonen for the original idea to build these replica's. They (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Silly Picture of the week #4.

(URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  The Star Wars Animations

After I saw a couple posts about Anakin's life story, I went over to Lego.com to take a look for myself. While I was there, I also looked at some of the other animations. Did anyone else find them kind of weak? Especially in compaarison to some of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boba Fett is not a girl, Right???

(...) Well, he does have "shoulder-length hair" in the movie...my guess that is the best / "cheapest" hairpiece they could find for him... (...) ....well he is the pure, exact clone of Jango Fett... ....maybe he just needs a hair cut!! :) Benjamin (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Boba Fett is not a girl, Right???

Hi to all I'm also a SW fan and a LEGO maniac too I noticed that Boba looks like a girl (URL) that minifig hair since that is what LEGO Town/Train/ and others use as LEGO girl minifig. Anyway is only to post a funny SW joke May the force be us SW (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tusken Raider family

"William Movish" <ynpw@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GxB81o.1Br@lugnet.com... (...) That is way too funny! Good stuff! -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Tusken Raider family

(...) Aren't those great? I love the model airplane! (...) This reminded me of the alternate model MOCs for set 1592: (URL) think it would be cute to take set 1592 and repopulate it with SW figs--Stormtroopers for the soldiers, Princess Leia selling (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Tusken Raider family

(...) Has anyone ever told you you're simply not quite right? The design was certainly not what I expected to see, given the movie and all. I like it! Peter (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  2 speeders

Hi all, I've got a couple of new MOCs that were conceived as speeders to be found on Coruscant in SW:AOTC, but they aren't necessarily in the SW universe, so I'm putting these in .space as well. (URL) orange one is probably over-dependant on (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  MOC: Tusken Raider family

This idea came to me when I saw the alternate models on the back of the tusken raider encounter (7113). (URL) house was inspired by set #376 -William (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars) !

  MOC Imperial Troop Transport

Check it out! (URL) Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

Perfection. That is the only proper description for this. Have you thought of selling the idea to LEGO? Dave. (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My My Anikin, what BIG feet you have!

You know what they say about Jedi with big feet.... They have bigger lightsabers! :) -David "Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gx79yo.95L@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Articulated TaunTaun at minifig scale

(...) Thanks Bruce! Glad you liked it! (There's a few exclamation points for you...) The legs are basically 1x1 beams with side studs placed into 1x2 technic beams on the body, with a 1x1 round plate to space them out- does that make sense? I'm (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

(...) <snip> Luckily I can type while my mouth is wide open in awe. The design and construction are absolutely terrific! The fact that you perfected the circular shape AND the capacity to hold the Jedi Starfighter (set #7143) are incredible. I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

(...) --Dave (jotandjab) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact