 Star Wars / *13203 (-5)
  new SW alts

Three alternate models for set 7143: a tiny aircraft, a smallish delta wing, and larger fighter. You may notice the identical cockpit on all three (am I the only one who has trouble making the new canopy airtight?). (URL) a muscle-speeder made from (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Death Star Gunner Station Playset

Many thanks for all the compliments that we've received in our email. We're sorry to hear that some Netscape and Mac users seem to have problems browsing our webpages. I'm not sure why our host isn't as reliable when it comes to the Mac users. (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  EPII highlights

*****WARNING---MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS***** (but probably not) Jango Fett’s original nom du voyage is revealed to be The Clone Ranger Jar Jar and that Ally McBeal baby finally duke it out once and for all In once scene Yoda forgets himself and starts (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Anakin's Speeder

(...) Thanks for the tip, though a local K-Mart has one for $40 too. I have nothing against the set, in fact I think it'd be pretty cool to buy the Podrace and Watto's Junkyard for a pod line-up, but I have to have priorities :) I'll probably pick (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:Gw6Mq6.Ko8@lugnet.com... (...) Yep. I'm at work now, managed to squeeze in 3 hours sleep after seeing it. Tired, very tired. Dan (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact