 Star Wars / *13053 (-5)
  Episode II Book

Not exactly LEGO oriented, and dunno if this is old news already, but I saw a copy (hardcover) of Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones (book adaptation) on sale yesterday at Fry's Electronics in Phoenix, of all places. (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Love new pieces & colors, but . . .

"Monica Wilbur" <monica@galacticbrick.com> wrote in message news:GvD2nq.Ln3@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) Me too. Except in the English way ;) I have my sets built and shelved. I do have a few extra sets for some MOCs, such as my TIE Interceptor to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Love new pieces & colors, but . . .

(...) I'm with you Monica. I don't have the time to be dreaming up MOCs anymore.... I buy them cuz they are SW AND Lego together in one. travis (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Anakin's Speeder

(...) Hmmmm, I had thought more people noticed already too. That popped out at me when I saw them posted online awhile back. I wasn't to excited about it. Although I picked it up yesterday for the T. Raiders, and I'll have to admit it's better than (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel

(...) I had the same problem: the print is totally misplaced in one of the blue curves. And I bought mine in Denmark, so it's probably from another production batch than yours. TLC seems to have a real quality issue with this! Arne Lykke Nielsen (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact