 Star Wars / *12648 (-20)
  Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....

(...) Take a look here: (URL) can download the trailer in Mpeg- or Divx-format. Greetz Erik (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Trailer on FOX

The Episode I Trailer looked great, and the movie really disappointed..... -Aaron Muhl "Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:GssDsw.D4B@lugnet.com... (...) best (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Set at Walmart

(...) Saw the Jedi Starfighter at Target here in SoCal yesterday. Bruce (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Set at Walmart

(...) We've got the Starfighter up here in Michigan's Toys-R-Us. (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Set at Walmart

(...) Whatever they're up to, I bought the Starfighter in late February, so they've been up to it for at least several weeks. They had about a dozen sets on the top shelf, but they were in the system and were easily accessible, thanks to the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire's Age?

Nice points, but I think it needs a little dash of My 2 Cents. It is hard to buy over here as well (and I don't want to start a starwars war) but according to an official LucasFilm LTD released book, there Old Republic was formed 25,000 years before (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Set at Walmart

(...) The 'Jedi Starfighter's are all over the large walmarts in south GA and north FL. None sighted in the smaller stores tho. If Lego is shipping licensed SW EP- II products, then I suspect other vendors may do likewise very shortly. Ray (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Set at Walmart

I wonder what Walmart is up to, this is the second post I've seen on this. The other was in .general, the Spiderman set. That set is slated for July I think. Hmmm, maybe I'll call Walmart. (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode II Set at Walmart

I actually saw a Jedi Starfighter at Walmart the other day. Are the Episode II sets supposed to be out already? Tim (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire's Age?

I can find it acceptible that the Empire only lasted 30 years or so. But really I can't buy the Old Republic lasting some 20,000+ years. Given the volitile nature of Humans, perhaps maybe 200 some years. Heck, our little planet here, with only ONE (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AOTC trailer

(...) I think might help "Appearing very similar to the standard battleship -- a flattened ring shape with engines at the aft, docking claws at the fore, and a large detachable sphere in the center." (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: an alternate opinion

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GssMxF.990@lugnet.com... (...) I could see what you're saying about old Space, but I'm not a Space collector. I collect Town, and there's no comparison with Town sets of the past (my (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: an alternate opinion

Yea well I'll still take my Galaxy Explorer over any current LEGO set. Now over some people's own mocs, that's another question. :-P (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: an alternate opinion

To All, I am sorry about the last post in this thread, I wanted to re-direct it away from LEGO Direct group, and turn it to space, where I think it should be, or at least SW. My apologies. : ) Scott "Always Lost in Space" S. -- (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: an alternate opinion

Paul & All, I have given up any hope of getting my work done today, so I will come in this weekend. : / Anyway, I saw this thread and wanted to put a few comments here: (...) Right. (...) There are some good sets here, and some bad ones. But there (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: an alternate opinion

Well said! If I may add a few comments: (...) I'd like to chime in here to remind people that juniorization of LEGO System sets should not be confused with the introduction of the quick-build Jack Stone sets. JS sets allow LEGO to provide simpler (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire's Age?

(...) ... (...) So-- assuming that, L&L are 22 at the end of ROTJ... (...) So, the fall of the Republic is 7 years before L&L are born... [snip from other post] (...) So-- I can only assume that Ep2-3 cover about a 7 year span? Do we know how much (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire's Age?

(...) Well I did say "WELL OVER" :) (...) Thanks for giving us a more realistic figure...I seen the information on StarWars.Com, but couldn't get a finger on the amount of years. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire's Age?

(...) The Great Sith Wars was like 4,000 years before Ep4. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire's Age?

(...) Luke is born at the END of Ep3 which is 4 years after Ep2. (...) Stih go way way way way back. The sith were formed after a splinter of them broke away from the Jedi Order and were exiled from the Republic. They settled on Korriban where they (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact