 Star Wars / *12548 (-5)
  Re: 7143 now in UK shops.

Get it on ebay for *just* £49: (URL) A =+= Have you inspected Arthur's Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself. Therefore, all (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sarlacc Pit

(...) Nice! The Sarlacc is very well-done to the point of creepy (love the use of the droid arms for the internal 'teeth'. And more little touches that make the scene...R2 with the light saber, Luke on the plank. Great stuff! Joe (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Comparison of Imperial Shuttles

I'm right behind you on this one, Jimmy. "Seeding" really annoys me, especially when I buy a set 'cause I want more of a particular color and end up with a rainbow. Much better looking model. Dave "Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Obi-wan & Anakin Spirit Mini-figs

Hey, There is one in cartoon form over on fbtb.net: (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sarlacc Pit

Mark, Kinda tough to do a sail barge, so we decided instead to improvise and do a bigger skiff of just the right size for the diorama. What you don't see in the pics is the foundation where the Sarlacc has been built. Thanks for your comments and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact