 Star Wars / *12543 (-20)
  Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?

"Joseph Jenkins" <josephjenkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GsGIo4.Hq7@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) Here's my take on it: (URL) :-) -- Grant Giandonato ggiandonato@comcast.net Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sarlacc Pit

I like how you have the original LEGO model of the desert skiff in addition to your 'improved' model. Overall very very cool. Got the jeebies just looking down into that pit... ;) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?

I don't think so. One would think that the toy would have to have final approval from Lucas - so "non-accurate" gimmicks wouldn't sneak in. BTW - as anyone verified that the emblem on the white round tile IS the Imperial asteric? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Obi-wan & Anakin Spirit Mini-figs

~That'd rock! A really good idea... I'd luv to see it actualized. (If these were produced I'd likely buy a ton) --==Richard==-- (...) Spirit Yoda would be *fan-ta-bo-luscious* (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  7143 now in UK shops.

<set:7143> has now appeared in the UK. I just got one from my local toy shop (at a quid over RRP), though at first they refused to sell me one as they didn't have a price registered on the computer! I stood over them while they contacted the head (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Sarlacc Pit

I've just added our latest work, the Sarlacc Pit on our homepage. (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics of the diorama and let us know what you think about it. Regards, ACPin & Sons member #1500 Homepage (URL) Gallery (URL) Dioramas (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build) !

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-0403021...ink.com... (...) On a related note: *Possible Spoiler* I believe that the Jedi Starfighter actually has no hyperdrive. It supposedly uses a booster craft when making jumps. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?

(...) I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this is most likely a toy gimmick that has little relation to the movie. They might go and prove me wrong, however. I guess we'll find out in May. (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Obi-wan & Anakin Spirit Mini-figs

Hi: I've been enjoyed reading lugnet for sometime now, especially the Starwars, Technic & Mecha newsgroups, but have not actively posted until now... I have yet to hear any notion or 'demand' for TLG to produce spirit mini-figs(in trans. light-blue) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Comparison of Imperial Shuttles

I really dislike the part "seeding" that Lego does. It really makes the models look horrible and is condescending to builders. It's as if they assume that kids are not as bright as they were in the 80s and need splotches of color everywhere to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?

Does anyone know if the fight mode of the jedi starfighter shown on the Hasbro website is movie correct (if such a thing can be known in advance)? (URL) haven't seen this feature in any other "official" source. It's a pretty cool feature and shows a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

Jon, It would be cool after you've completed them to have all of them in a diorama like a rebel hangar or in an attack formation! Regards, ACPin & Sons member #1500 Homepage (URL) Gallery (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest WRONG EMAIL ON WEBSITE

For all of you who've tried to send in creatures... The email on the website was incorrect, but it is fixed now. If you have an entry to submit, please email it to savatheaggie@yahoo.com Sorry for that! --Anthony (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Imperial Shuttle Landing Pad

(...) so you did...wow! Makes me want to see it in person! Great little vignettes of activity in the diorama. Great job! Joe Meno (who is still keeping an eye out on your work) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

Like the S-wing because its reminiscent of Classic Space LL928 (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Imperial Shuttle Landing Pad

I've just added a dozen pics to the Brickshelf Gallery which are close-up shots of the mini-scenes within the diorama. (URL) & Sons member #1500 Homepage (URL) Gallery (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: S@H: new keychains - Yoda and Stormtrooper

Very nice - Thanks for the pics. Don't you love how LEGO just kind of tortures you with cool SW things by making them hard to get? Toymaking sadists ;). I'll be looking out for my March/April catalog for the same. mo www.galacticbrick.com (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda

(...) Yoda's is trans lime green like Luke's.Count Dooku's is red but with a new curved handle. Visu (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Dioramas

Though I'm a newbie to the Lugnet scene, I've been involved in the Star Wars collecting scene for the past few years. My three sons and I have taken our passion for collecting SW action figures and playsets to another level by building dioramas of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda

(...) Hey, could you tell us the colors of the lightsaber blades? There have been conflicting reports. Bruce (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact