 Star Wars / 12539
12538  |  12540
Subject:
7143 now in UK shops.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:41:38 GMT

<set:7143> has now appeared in the UK.  I just got one from my local toy
shop (at a quid over RRP), though at first they refused to sell me one as
they didn't have a price registered on the computer!  I stood over them
while they contacted the head office.

Oh, and apparently Argos don't unpack their shipments until after the stores
close, or at least ease up for the afternoon.  They should be available
there by the weekend.

Jason J Railton

P.S. That's the Episode II Jedi Starfighter.  Huw's got me talking in
numbers now...