 Star Wars / *12368 (-5)
  White baseplate?

"Mike Poirier" <mike.poirier@attbi.com> wrote in message news:... (...) Actually to finish this thought on a "snow" idea... how about a white baseplate for some winter scenes. And I think this would come in particularly handy for a nice Battle of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ooh - tusken raiders and Yoda in 2002????

I believe the speeder in question can be seen in the latest EII trailer. ARW (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:Gqvn6B.Knx@lugnet.com... (...) they (...) Ok I found the other pics on StarWars.com: (URL) clears some stuff up. -Jon (in classic Space you can have pilots sittin' on wings and such, exposed (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

Now that the cats out of the bag I've been looking for an image of the real ship. The only one I know of so far is from one of the trailers: (URL) in the lower left at the smaller ships behind the ramp. I believe those are Republic Gunships. This (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) i think lego is avoiding the problem of the black minifig. if they produce one it will violate their expressed policy of not entertaining race in minifigs. but if they release a yellow mace windu or lando i think lots of people will be upset. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact