 Star Wars / *11903 (-5)
  Episode 1 DVD

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Episode 1 DVD gets released today. Go buy it now! (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: life size "LEGO" saber

I've posted the mpd. I forgot to mention that Darth Maul's lightsaber can be made by making a second blade and inserting it in the bottom of the hilt, just like the actual mini-fig lightsaber. --Jack (...) news:20011014032513....hoo.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ISCC: Droids of Akabakar X

(...) You aren't joking! The pictures are worth perusing even if you don't use the translator (which I'll do later today). I love the big brown beasie....that is quite a diarama. -Dave (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  ISCC: Droids of Akabakar X

Hello, Since Thomas Bendt can't post here in LUGNET, I'm announcing his StarWras entrie for the ISCC: Droids of Akabakar X The story is in German, but use Babelfish to get a (funny) translation. However, the pics are worth the look: (URL) Grüße, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ISCC: Let your ideas take flight...

In case people missed this since it was announced to .contests only... This may well be the most ambitious (and richest, broadest, and potentially the funnest) contest ever staged in the LEGO world that wasn't put on by LEGO itself (and it surely (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact