 Star Wars / *11853 (-5)
  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

Could someone explain to me how a mostly grey ship with red engines becomes a mostly white model with orange engines? Don't get me wrong I think that is one of the best Lego sets ever. As a RBR it is kind of gaff due to the color scheme though. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars LEGOCAD File Website

There was a website that had STAR WARS Lego Cad (.dat format) files on it. The main page had a gif of an animated AT-AT. My system crashed and I've lost all my faviortes does anyone know the name/location of this website. They had just about all the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

Here are the links: Rebel Blockade Runner 10019 (URL) maul Bust 10018 (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  I can't find the pics! :-(

Where the heck am I supposed to click? Dave Jonathan Lill <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GK6Bny.K9M@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) see (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LotR won't happen

(...) There is a list on (URL) about halfway down the page --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact