 Sports / 84
  Re: LEGO Foosball table

(...) I probably won't ever do this (too expensive and time-consuming) but I thought it would be fun to think about. Drilling holes in the torsos would probably work (eek! :-), if you've seen the experiments that Paul Gyugyi did with his Hexatron (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: LEGO Foosball table

(...) extend the torsos with two of these: (URL) technics bricks. -Chuck (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming)