 Sports / 63
    Stickers from other countries -- in particular Japan! —Raymond Flournoy
   Hello all! The US Shop @ Home catalog makes available 20 different sets of national stickers for the players' uniforms, 5 countries each in #3404, #3405, #3406, and #3407. In particular, the list for #3406 is the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.sports)

        Re: Stickers from other countries -- in particular Japan! —Kevin Zwicker
   (...) Is it just me, or does 3407 come with only 2 countries? I have 4 of these sets (ordered at dfifferent times) and I don't have stickers for Switzerland, Belgium and Wales. (...) I wonder if you call S@H, if you can request additionnal sticker (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.sports)

        Re: Stickers from other countries -- in particular Japan! —Raymond Flournoy
   (...) I hope so, but in the meantime I just discovered that you can download the sticker graphics from the official LEGO site. The English version of the sticker page was giving me errors, but the German version loaded fine. Here is the URL: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.sports)