 Sports / 63
62  |  64
Subject:
Stickers from other countries -- in particular Japan!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:05:57 GMT

Hello all!

  The US Shop @ Home catalog makes available 20 different sets of national
stickers for the players' uniforms, 5 countries each in #3404, #3405, #3406,
and #3407.  In particular, the list for #3406 is the USA, Canada, Mexico,
Brazil, and Argentina.

  However, in a Japanese product catalog I have, it shows the #3406 as
containing stickers with the Japanese flag on them.  I want these!!  Do we
know what other countries exist out there?  Is there any way to get these
stickers within the US?  It would be nice if S@H also carried an "Asian Bus"
with the stickers for Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc.

flournoy@post.harvard.edu||Chat with the world, in your own language!
Computer Science Dept.   ||Chatrooms in Japanese, English, Spanish,
Stanford University, CA  ||French, and German at http://www.amikai.com